All posts in Islamic Culture
Duty upon every Muslim, especially the Islamic scholars, to account the rulers.
- With the overthrow of Hosni Mubarak and Ben Ali people are now hoping for a just, accountable government that will put the ordinary people’s interests ahead of the
- Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani said on Sunday 30/01/2011 that the situation in Egypt and Tuni-sia cannot be compared with that of Pakistan as “our institutions are working
- The events in Tunisia and Egypt have truly shown the amazing determination of the people to speak the truth against the tyrant rulers.
- For decades kings, dictators, tyrants and
- For 30 years the US has been backing Mubarak and his cronies. They have seen Mubarak as one of their trustworthy servants in the Middle East. Every year
Omar Suleiman former head of security and newly appointed Vice President on Egyptian TV today appealed for calm and an end to protests. He stressed the constitutional reforms that
The Islamic Aqeeda being a basis of the State obliges that the Islamic State should not have any thought, concept, rule or criterion which has not emanated from
The obligation of the Islamic Aqeeda, being a basis for the Islamic State, imposes that its constitution and the rest of its rules be adopted exclusively from the