Taji Mustafa gives his response to the events in Kandahar, explaining how this yet again highlights the need for strong, sincere leadership in the Muslim world.
Massacre in Afghanistan- video response from Taji Mustafa
Let’s not beat around the bush any longer. The “anti-Semitic” label is conveniently and consistently applied by British power-brokers to
Groucho Marx once quipped ‘Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others’. The same
Leave a Comment
- Swiss anger at Muslim boys over female handshake snub
- Teachers back motion calling for Prevent strategy to be scrapped
- Christian magistrate suspended from NHS Trust over gay adoption comments
- Pupils 'come to school hungry', says teacher union
- Sun ordered to admit British Muslims story was 'significantly misleading
Taji Mustafa - Hadith: What have you prepared for the next life?