Taji Mustafa gives his response to the events in Kandahar, explaining how this yet again highlights the need for strong, sincere leadership in the Muslim world.
Massacre in Afghanistan- video response from Taji Mustafa
Hizb ut-Tahrir responds to Police claim that a father is a “risk” after sharing Hizb ut-Tahrir’s article
A Muslim father from Derby who made an application to adopt a child has been flagged up by Derbyshire Police
Theresa May today used the Muslim Community as an election football by branding their core beliefs and values 'extremist' to
Hizb ut-Tahrir seminar exposes Prevent agenda and urges Muslims to defiantly hold on to Islamic values
15-March-2015 - Today in East London, Hizb ut-Tahrir addressed hundreds of Muslims including Imams, teachers, solicitors, community activists and
Leave a Comment
Timeline In Pictures - 91 Years Since The Fall Of The Khilafah
- Hizb ut-Tahrir responds to Police claim that a father is a “risk” after sharing Hizb ut-Tahrir’s article
- The Futility of British Elections
- Dr Abdul Wahid: When much of Britain has Voter Apathy, why then are some Muslims so bothered?
- Apathy wins by a landslide
- Dr Abdul Wahid to address LSE Law Public Event ‘How Free is Free Speech?’