Taji Mustafa gives his response to the events in Kandahar, explaining how this yet again highlights the need for strong, sincere leadership in the Muslim world.
Massacre in Afghanistan- video response from Taji Mustafa
The result of the UK referendum has struck a heavy blow at the very foundation of European unity and the
Britain has voted for independence from the EU. It has resented the control by Brussels over its decision
Whether Britain leaves or remains in the EU will make no difference to the wider problems Muslims face, writes Dr
Leave a Comment
- In or Out of the European Union is the wrong question to ask
- Rightwing 'lone wolves' kill more than Islamists acting alone, says report
- Jo Cox murder suspect tells court his name is 'death to traitors, freedom for Britain'
- Bahrain paying for Royal Navy base despite human rights criticism
- China bans civil servants and students from fasting in mainly Muslim region
Taji Mustafa - Establish new relationship with Quran in Ramadan