Taji Mustafa gives his response to the events in Kandahar, explaining how this yet again highlights the need for strong, sincere leadership in the Muslim world.
Massacre in Afghanistan- video response from Taji Mustafa
By Adnan Khan On Friday 26 June 2015 the world witnessed multiple attacks on three different continents, with many deaths in
According to the South China Morning Post, civil servants, students and teachers in Xinjiang’s Bole county were told to “not
On the 19th June 2015, in a security conference in Slovakia, David Cameron echoed the words of Tony Blair and
Leave a Comment
- Caliphate Supporters Rally in Istanbul
- Number of sexual assaults reported on children rises to 85 a day
- Schools monitoring pupils' web use with 'anti-radicalisation software'
- School heads raise alarm over new duty to protect students from extremism
- Fury after primary pupils are asked to complete radicalisation-seeking surveys
Dr Abdul Wahid: Expose and Challenge CTS/Prevent Policy