Our response to the onslaught on Gaza
In mid-December 2014, Dr Abdul Wahid, Chair of the UK-Executive Committee of Hizb ut-Tahrir wrote a series of letters to
"Over the past few weeks, Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain has been working alongside a number of Muslim organisations to expose the
Dr Abdul Wahid, Chairman of the Executive Committee of Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain, will be writing to Imams and mosques across
Leave a Comment
- French Director Finds Islam After Charlie Attacks
- Charlie Hebdo: #WhoIsMuhammad trending as Muslims discuss what the Prophet taught
- Ofsted Trojan horse inspectors ‘asked 10-year-olds what do lesbians do?’
- Anti-terror plan to spy on toddlers 'is heavy-handed’
- Terrorism bill means nurseries 'must understand risk of radicalisation'
Enough is Enough – A Message about the Peshawar attacks
- Muslim Community Writes to the House of Lords Over the New CTS Bill
- Hizb ut-Tahrir writes to UK Mosques following government’s attempt to pressurise Imams
- Dr Abdul Wahid writes to the Educational and Healthcare establishment over the CTS bill
- Cameron’s the one with the problem, not Muslims!
- The Claim of the rise of antisemitism in the UK: Stirring one community against another