Taji Mustafa visits the UK’s biggest tent protest – Occupy London at St Paul’s – and explores how Islamic economic principles offer solutions to capitalism’s global economic problems.
Video: Muslim Voices at Occupy London
Groucho Marx once quipped ‘Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others’. The same
[youtube width="600" height="344"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSxP5wKCSko[/youtube]
حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ ـ رضى
Leave a Comment
- Swiss anger at Muslim boys over female handshake snub
- Teachers back motion calling for Prevent strategy to be scrapped
- Christian magistrate suspended from NHS Trust over gay adoption comments
- Pupils 'come to school hungry', says teacher union
- Sun ordered to admit British Muslims story was 'significantly misleading
Taji Mustafa - Hadith: What have you prepared for the next life?