Taji Mustafa visits the UK’s biggest tent protest – Occupy London at St Paul’s – and explores how Islamic economic principles offer solutions to capitalism’s global economic problems.
Video: Muslim Voices at Occupy London
Prime Minister David Cameron has outlined proposed new ‘counter-extremism’ laws in the Queen’s Speech, at the state opening of parliament.
Several members of the Labour party have recently been suspended over accusations of Anti-Semitism. Being part of a corrupt political
Let’s not beat around the bush any longer. The “anti-Semitic” label is conveniently and consistently applied by British power-brokers to
Leave a Comment
- Far-right surge in Austria signals end of centrist politics-as-usual
- Anti-radicalisation chief says ministers' plans risk creating 'thought police'
- Swiss anger at Muslim boys over female handshake snub
- Teachers back motion calling for Prevent strategy to be scrapped
- Christian magistrate suspended from NHS Trust over gay adoption comments
Taji Mustafa - Hadith: What have you prepared for the next life?
- The meaning of Rizq (provision)
- Cameron’s ‘counter-extremism’ strategy – another nail in democracy’s coffin
- The London Mayor Election: The Lesser of Two Feebles
- The story of Prophet Yusuf (as) – its purpose, relevance and significance
- Anti-Semitism? Anti-Zionism? Or just preventing anti-“Israel” opinion?