UK Pakistani Community calls for removal of corrupt system & politicians and demands return of Khilafat
UK Pakistani Community calls for removal of the corrupt system and politicians in Pakistan and warns the civilian and military leadership to make way for the return of the Khilafat
A delegation of community elders today called at the Pakistan High Commission in London and Hizb ut-Tahrir in Britain as part of its ongoing campaign to remove the treacherous Pakistani civilian and military leadership, called for the removal of the present system on behalf of the UK Pakistani community. There is an outcry from both the Pakistani community here and the people of Pakistan over the continuous American dominance of Pakistan. Both the civilian government and military leadership continue to pardon themselves of heinous crimes and see no fault in giving the US an open door policy to establish itself in the region.
It is of no surprise that the sincere people of Pakistan who seek to rid the country of such a corrupt, weak and Western backed system are silenced by means of abduction and torture. These abductions have been carried out on the instructions of America, as it fears real political change in Pakistan. All this display of force by Pakistan’s rulers shows just how bankrupt these rulers are of policies and politics to steer Pakistan out of the present dire situation.
We the Pakistani community in Britain and Hizb ut-Tahrir put the following demands to the Pakistan government and military leadership:
1) Step down and make way for the return of the Khilafah; the promise of Allah (swt) is far greater than the promise of your paymasters.
2) We demand the release of Naveed Butt along with every single person you have abducted on the instructions of your masters in the US.
3) We demand that all military co-operation with the US is severed and all US operations on Pakistan’s soil cease immediately.
4) We demand the removal of the current COAS so that sincere elements of the military may replace this American puppet.
5) We demand that Pakistan stop providing all logistical support to US and NATO forces operating inside Afghanistan and Pakistan. Permanently close all Pakistani airspace and land transit routes for NATO supply lines. We also demand an end to the political manoeuvring in favour of re-opening these supply lines.
6) We demand the abolishment of kangaroo courts that make a mockery of justice by conveniently using means of immunity, pardoning and symbolic sentencing of a few minutes in a courtroom to shield corrupt and treacherous politicians yet fail to bring people like Naveed Butt to court for a free and fair trial.
We know full well that you do not have the interests of the people of Pakistan at heart, caring only for your own families and bank accounts. We know full well that whilst you behave like lowly slaves in front of those Americans who would kill the innocent you act as powerful tyrants in front of those who account you. We know full well that you if you had any fear of Allah (swt) in your hearts you would have undertaken these demands yourselves rather than have us write this letter to you. We know full well that you believe that the people of Pakistan are weak and that you view them with disdain, much the same way Fira’un viewed the Children of Israel and Abu Jahl the Muslims of Makkah.
But know this, those tyrants were more secure than you in terms of power and might in their lands yet they could do nothing when the decision of Allah (swt) came to pass. Know that like the tyrants of old your wealth, armies and foreign patrons will not be able to help you in the least when the wrath of Allah (swt) descends upon you.
Cease your oppression of the people before you are stopped. In the end nothing you do can stop the rise of Islam and your deeds will only be a source of anguish for you, in this life and the next.
On behalf of the Pakistani Community in the UK
Hizb ut-Tahrir in Britain
24th May 2012
3rd Rajab 1433