Pakistani Muslims Need to Overthrow the Zardari Regime NOW!
- Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani said on Sunday 30/01/2011 that the situation in Egypt and Tuni-sia cannot be compared with that of Pakistan as “our institutions are working and democracy is functional”. This is the PM’s description of his government whose head is known to be the most corrupt man in Pakistan! His comment shows how far these rulers are away from the people.
- Pakistan’s economy is in shambles, with huge levels of debt, skyrocketing inflation and high unem-ployment. The masses face crushing poverty whilst the youth in Pakistan and across the Muslim world have few prospects of a bright future.
- Countries like Egypt and Pakistan are being forced by America and the West to carry out policies that see the strengthening of their foes; Israel and India, whilst they in turn brutally oppress Mus-lims in Palestine and Kashmir. This a betrayal of their Muslim brothers and runs in complete oppo-sition to the wishes of their own masses.
- The Zardari-Gilani government has surrendered Pakistan’s sovereignty and security to the Ameri-cans who are not only killing our people on the border but have now started killing people in our city centres!
- Democracy and dictatorship have proved to be the same. Zardari-Gilani are no different to Mushar-raf! These corrupt rulers who are nothing more than slaves of America and Britain will continue to rule Pakistan and Egypt as long as the secular system rules our countries.
- Surely the time has come for us not just to change a face but to uproot these corrupt systems and replace them with the Islamic Khilafah System which will rule by the Quran and Sunnah.
- The Khilafat will ensure an accountable government, redistribution of wealth in society, rule of law for every citizen, liberation of women from exploitation and put an end to the decade’s old subser-vience to America and the West.
- This is the future of the Muslim Ummah. This is the only way the Muslim Ummah can change her situation. It is a fard for every Muslim to work to re-establish the Khilafah as a system for life and society. Join us in this global work!