Ramadhan – Rush to embrace all Quran’s Guidance – Taji Mustafa
‘Extremist is the secular word for heretic': the Hizb ut-Tahrir leader who insists on his right to speak
July 24, 2015 · No comments
As David Cameron lays out a counter-extremism strategy that he calls ‘the struggle of our generation’, the voice of the
Leave a Comment
- 'Extremist is the secular word for heretic': the Hizb ut-Tahrir leader who insists on his right to speak
- It's scary just how much David Cameron doesn't seem to understand extremism
- Margaret Thatcher's lobbying of Saudi royals over arms deal revealed
- It’s not the religion that creates terrorists, it’s the politics
- Caliphate Supporters Rally in Istanbul
Taji Mustafa: Ramadan - Me, my family, my Ummah
- The Discovery of the “Oldest Fragment of the Quran” and Questioning The White Mans Burden
- UK State Religion is Secular Liberalism Not Christianity!
- Should the Queen be Referred for Deradicalisation?
- Repeated rhetoric from Cameron’s failed ‘extremism’ policy
- Muslim community rejects the State’s criminalisation of Islam and condemns moves to silence legitimate critique and dissent