Almost 70 years have passed since the Zionist entity was plunged as a dagger into the heart of the Muslim lands.
70 years of mass expulsions, stolen land and brutality.
The Blessed Land of Palestine is not a patriotic issue, nationalistic issue, nor an international issue…
So what is it?
Palestine is a land blessed by Allah. One which is associated with Islam and associated with the Ummah of Muhammad ﷺ,
The terms of the proposed two-state solution include:
The Zionist entity recognising a Palestinian State based on the 1967 borders, with a mutual territorial swap –
which would leave the Palestinians with 22% of historic Palestine whilst the Zionists keep the remaining 78%.
The Palestinian State would be demilitarised and all irregular militias disarmed, including those who are defending themselves from occupation
There would be no right of return for Palestinian refugees
Israeli troops would remain along border crossings between the Palestinian state and its Arab neighbours, eventually to be replaced by international forces.
The two-state solution is humiliation upon the entire Muslim Ummah
To finally resolve the situation of Palestine there is only one course of action.
We must remove the brutal occupation, and return to a pre-1917 situation where Palestine is solely under the authority of the Islamic Khilafah.
The solution to Palestine is not to make deals, seek compromises or return to post-1967 borders.
The solution to Palestine is not to call for a Palestinian State or to seek arbitration from the United States or the Quartet.
Allah تعالى says:
يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ لَا تَتَّخِذُواْ عَدُوِّى وَعَدُوَّكُمۡ أَوۡلِيَآءَ
“You who believe, do not take My enemies and yours as allies.” [TMQ Al-Mumtahanah: 1]
He تعالى says:
وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمۡ فَإِنَّهُ ۥ مِنۡہُمۡۗ
“Anyone who takes them as an ally becomes one of them.” [TMQ Al-Ma’idah: 51]
Allah تعالى demands the return of all occupied land to the authority of Islam and Muslims.
There can be no compromise on this divine demand
The land of Palestine is the land of Islam and the rightful owners are Muslims.
Palestine will remain as Muslim Land until the Day of Judgement.
Its liberation will not be at the hands of the treacherous Arab rulers who sign treaty after treaty, strengthening the desires of the Zionist entity.
The natural course for Palestine is under the authority of the Khilafah with Bait ul-Maqdis (Jerusalem) as its capital.
The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم said: “This matter (Khilafah) will continue after me in Al-Madina, then (move to) Al-Shaam, then to the peninsula, then to Iraq, then to the city (Constantinople), then to Bait-ul-Maqdis. So if it reaches Bait-ul-Maqdis, then it would have reached its (natural resting place); and no people who remove it (i.e. the capital of the Khilafah) from their land will ever get it back again (for them to be the capital again).” [Narrated by Ibn ‘Asaakir, from Maseerah b. Jaleese]
Every city mentioned in the hadith has been the capital of the Khilafah at one time or other- except Bait ul-Maqdis.
Constantinople (Istanbul) was the last capital of the Khilafah and the next capital for the future Khilafah when it liberates Palestine will be Bait ul-Maqdis, inshaAllah.