On Tuesday, 6th Dec, when a large number of people were busy in Abul Fazl shrine, commemorating 10th of Muhram (Ashura), a bloody bomb blast killed about 58 people and injured more than 150 in the Murad Khani area of Kabul. A similar tragic incident took place in Mazar as well.
With this new developing phenomenon. the people of Afghanistan should seriously consider the following points;
- The Muslims of Afghanistan should first of all ask themselves, why, till now, is it that such incidents have never taken place? Who is behind all these bomb blast in Iraq and Pakistan? And who is benefiting from it? It is very obvious that the colonialist forces, their secret agencies and mercenaries are behind all these brutal acts. The best example to prove this is the existence of Blackwater and DynCorp in Iraq, which are CIA contracted companies, through which they are creating all this sectarian crises in Iraq and other countries. Lashkare Jhangwi – claiming responsibility – is a colonialist design because Lashkare Jhangwi is the brainchild of the Pakistani intelligence, whose aim is to create sectarian rift between Muslims in addition to all the other problems that we have been facing.
- Furthermore, such heinous acts of terrorism provide an opportunity for the crusaders to make the people of Afghanistan realize that without their existence such incidents will happen, as a result, the people of Afghanistan themselves would start demanding the signing of the strategic pact.
- It is a proven fact that there were no sectarian crises in Afghanistan and the actual cause of all such incidents is the existence of the colonialist crusaders who wants to create a sectarian crises in Afghanistan in addition to the national, tribal, linguistic and other rifts, so as to further divide the people of Afghanistan and turn them against each other. Hence the people of Afghanistan will lose sight of the real problem of the colonialist invading their land and will get trapped in these issues.
- Both Shia and Sunni constitute huge portions of the Islamic Ummah and in the history of Islamic state (khilafah) both lived mostly in peace and tranquillity, contributing to the development of the society. In the Islamic lands such incidents took place with the direct and indirect involvement of the traitor rulers, who have colluded with their colonialist masters so as to protect their thrones.
- Using one Muslim to kill another is absolutely Haram and the perpetrator shall face Qisas in this world and severe punishment in the hereafter. Similarly, if two Muslims fight each other without any sharai reason, both will go to hell. Muhammad (Saw) said “cursing a Muslim is fisq and killing him is Kufr”. Similarly in another hadith, He (saw) said “after me by killing one another, don’t convert back to Kufr”.
Lastly, Hizb ut-Tahrir offers condolence to the families who lost their loved ones in this tragic incident and ask Allah (swt) to grant them patience in these tough times. Moreover, we ask the Muslims of Afghanistan not to fall for the plots of the colonialists; indeed they want to take full benefit of such criminal acts. Indeed, they give no value to human life, though being Muslims we know what our beloved Prophet (saw) has said “In the sight of Allah (swt) the worth of the blood of a Muslims is more than the entire world”. (Ibn Majah)
Therefore, we ask that all the different Islamic schools of thought maintain patience and use all their efforts and energies against the crusaders who are behind all these atrocious acts and should strive hard to re-establish the Islamic khilafah that will take us out from the clutches of the colonialists and will reunify the Ummah under the banner of Islam and under the single leadership of the khilafah.
Hizb ut-Tahrir Afghanistan
11 Muharram-ul-Harram 1433
06 December 2011