Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain sent delegations to the diplomatic missions of Muslim countries who have until now neglected to take serious action to rescue the people of Gaza and end the occupation of Palestine. The delegations visited the London embassies and high commissions of Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to remind them of their responsibility to the Ummah and their duty to Allah (swt).
The delivered message highlighted how far out of touch the regimes are with the rest of the people, who have demanded decisive action, including the mobilisation of military resources, to protect the Palestinian people, their properties, and the blessed land itself.
The delegates also attempted to engage those present in discussion about the Zionist occupation’s lack of real strength; and that it’s main protection is the refusal of the neighbouring countries to act against the colonialists’ interests.
Finally, the delegates presented the following 10 Point Plan for a unified Muslim world response:
1. Immediately renege on all peace treaties with the Zionist entity and expel their representatives.
2. Halt all forms of intelligence collaboration, access to waterways and air space.
3. End all forms of cooperation including commercial and cultural ties.
4. Stop all oil supplies to the Zionist entity.
5. Enforce a naval blockade in the Eastern Mediterranean and Gulf of Aqaba to prevent armaments reaching the genocidal Zionist army.
6. Open the borders for the neighbouring Muslim armies to surround the Zionist entity.
7. Collaborate with Pakistan to mobilise and deploy its tactical nuclear weapons to the region to deter the genocidal occupation from even thinking about utilising nuclear weapons.
8. Decouple all exports to international markets from the dollar.
9. The Muslim world must convene a quick summit and explore all options to remind America of the geo-political nightmare, such that she will have to choose between assisting the Zionist entity, safeguarding Europe, or protecting Asian Pacific countries.
10. Stop recognition of international law, which the West trounces at will.
Media Office – Hizb ut-Tahrir, Britain
22-Rabi II, 1445 / 06-November, 2023